The FIRST ASEAN mini 3D printer kit for education and DIY hobbyist
The QBiX-9 mini 3D printer kit is not only low cost but also very good in quality. This printer is suitable for everyone including students, teachers, young makers, etc.. The name QBiX-9 was derived from the combination of the word "Cubic" and the maximum printed object dimension of this 3D printer; 90 x 90 x 90 (mm)
- Print with the Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) technology
- Maximum build volume of 90 x 90 x 90 (mm)
- 0.1mm. printing resolution ( up to 0.05mm if required )
- XY axis positioning accuracy 0.1mm.
- Support the 1.75mm. diameter PLA material
- Nozzle diameter 0.4mm.
- Made from the laser-cut acrylic with 3mm. thickness. Available some color-mixed transparent such as green-transparent, orange-transparent, Grey-transparent and Solid black color.
- Stainless steal screws and nuts.
- Printer dimension is 140 x 140 x 300 (mm). Easy to install in limited working space
- 4kg. Total Weight
- X-Y-Z axis movement with the conveyor belt system.
- Driven by 4 x NEMA17 stepper motor with 1/16 microstep technique.
- Torque is 13.7N.m. Resolution 1.8 degree/step.
- Super Cooling technique to improve the overall print quality.
- The open source hardware and firmware are based on the GNU open source communities of RepRap
- Supports popular slicing software such as Cura, Slic3r, Simplify-3D
- Supports 3D file in .stl and .obj
- Supports both Windows OS (XP, Windows 7, 8, 10 both 32-bit and 64-bit) and MacOS X (10.6)
- Importing of g-code file using 2 ways; USB connecting and from SD card
- Power source 12V 10A from the external switching DC adaptor. Supports 110Vac and 220Vac system.
- Main controller is the ATmega2560 microcontroller board and Ramps 1.4 driver board.
- Display screen is a 20-character 4-line LCD module with back light.
- Includes one encoder switch with center push-button. The screen shows all status, extruder temperature, printing position, estimate printing time.
- Automatic temperature control of the extruder is done with a thermistor. Working temperature is 190 to 250 Celsius degree.
- All parts for assembly the QBiX-9 printer
- 12V 10A DC adaptor
- SD card (contains all software and documentation)
- Printed assembly manual
- PLA 1.75mm. sample in any color
- USB cable
- Philip's head Screwdriver
- Hexnut wrench
- Maintenance kit