The POP-BOT X2 is the first of its kind with Arduino compatibility features packed into a mobile robotic platform. It comes complete with wheels, motos, sensors, software and documentations.
Features of POP-X2
- The microcontroller is based on the ATmega644P running at 16MHz and preloaded with the customized Arduino boot Loader.
- Direct USB download and communication. Dose not require
any external programmer
- Color Graphic LCD 128x160 pixels that support texts and
- One button and KNOB for starting I/O interface.
- 12 Programmable I/O pins including 7 analog inputs.
- 7 of 10-bit ADC channels
- UART, I2C bus and SPI communications.
- Powered by 4 of AA batteries. Supports alkaline and
rechargeable batteries (recommended).
- Low battery indicator
- Maximum voltage supply is 7.2Vdc (2 cells of LI-PO battery)
- Supply voltage is robust by using a +5V boost switching
- High-quality PCB with ROHS. Size is 7.3 x 7.8cm.
- 2 DC motor driver with direction indicators.
- 2 of extension motor ports
- 3 RC servo motor. Supports servo motors that use +4.8 to
7.2V range. However 4.8 and 6.0V power supply is highly
- Supplied with a 4 x AA battery holder. Battery are not included.
Click on the left and right arrows to scroll the pictures