This is the very useful robot kit for micro:bit fans. Beginner
can learn and construct the robot very easy without any
technical skills. About coding, the iBIT robot kit supports all
popular development tools include Microsoft Block Editor,
Java script and microPython.
Inside each iBIT robot kit you will find all the components
required to build your micro:bit (we offer both with and
without micro:bit kit package) into a robot. Start with simple
moving and show status on micro:bit display to the line
tracing robot by interfacing with the Infrared line tracing
sensors through the Analog to digital converter ICs.
Especially the bonus application is introduction to control
the servo motor with the real and correct technique.
The iBIT robot kit is a good choice for introducing everybody
to the world of robotics.
The kit does not require any soldering and is recommended
for everyone who interest to learn about robotics or the
micro:bit is a tiny programmable computer, designed to
make learning and teaching easy and fun!
- 2 micro-metal gear motors. Both fully controllable by software
for speed (0 to 100%) and direction (forward/reverse/turn left/
- Wheels with rubber tires for maximum grip
- Really smooth ball caster for front wheel
- A mini programmable RGB LED. Code to select any colour,
brightness and lighting effects
- 2 Infrared line tracing sensors. Code your own line tracing
robot and race them to see whose code produces the fastest
- 2 Touch sensors. Create the simple autonomous robot that
avoid the object by touching.
- 8 channels analog input from ADC converter Integrated Circuit
is interfaced via I2C bus. Support all analog sensors with 0-3.3V.
- Piezo speaker mini-board. Code the robot to make beeping
sounds and musical note whenever you want
- Easily plug your micro:bit in and out using the edge connector
and micro:bit adaptor board
- Low battery LED indicator
- Available 3 main programmable I/O ports 0, 1 and 2 of
micro:bit with JST connectors and 4mm. gold-plated pads.
Support both digital input/output and analog input/output
- 2 digial I/O port; 8 and 12 shared with servo motor outputs.
- I2C bus port for extension and interface with external devices.
- Powered from 4AAA battery holder (or higher; 6AA/6AAA is
maximum) with on/off switch. Alkaline or Ni-MH rechargeable
batteries are recommended. Additional iBIT controller board
also supports LiPO battery 2-cell (7.4V) maximum by connected
at 2-pin screw terminal block.
- Powerful +3.3V bulk/boost switching power supply to improve
the robot operation stability.
- Comes with more and varieties mechanical parts for
construction robots. Include chassis, plate, bracket, screws,
nuts, wheels, tires and cables.
Click on the left and right arrows to scroll the pictures
Sorry, there are no videos available at the moment